A peek at the evolution of the psychosocial and economic status of America's children and how it has shaped societal logic.
- Digital Commons Collection - Federal Trade Commission P.L. 96-252
Federal Trade Commission Improvements Act of 1980 (Legislative History)
- Hoorn, A. A. A. J. van. H. nlvanhoorn@gmail. co. (2017). Organizational Culture in the Financial Sector: Evidence from a Cross-Industry Analysis of Employee Personal Values and Career Success. Journal of Business Ethics, 146(2), 451–467.
- Lyons, S. T., Schweitzer, L., Urick, M. J., & Kuron, L. (2019). A dynamic social-ecological model of generational identity in the workplace. Journal of Intergenerational Relationships, 17(1), 1.
- Ottenberg, E. (2018). US Corporations Are Micromanaging Curricula to Miseducate Students.
- Schwartz, J. (2007). From the War on Poverty to Welfare Reform: How the American Understanding of the Causes of Poverty Changed. Economic Affairs, 27(3), 24–31.
- Swanson, A. (2015). 144 years of marriage and divorce in the United States, in one chart.
- The Federal Trade Commission Improvements Act of 1980; (15 USC 58 note) Sec. 11. (a)(1).